A Corporate Christmas Party Cruise: Merry Cruise-mas!
On the lookout for fun corporate Christmas party venue in Sydney? Planning on getting out of the office this holiday season and blowing off some end-of-the-year steam with booze, banter and a jolly good time? Look no further!
It’s a merry Cruise-mas with Magistic Christmas Cruises!
What sets a Christmas party cruise apart?
1. Forgo the stress of party-planning- all you have to do is get the headcount, book online and show up at the wharf in time for the Christmas Cruise- and have a great time!
2. Luxury venue- cruise on a multi-million dollar catamaran this Christmas. Truly an ideal and unique Christmas party venue in Sydney - all your coworkers are sure to be impressed!
3. Unbeatable Sydney Harbour views- Stroll on the spacious outdoor decks of this cruising catamaran to get unparalleled views of Sydney’s star attractions. Marvel at the spectacular Opera House and Harbour Bridge from close quarters and keep the camera handy for all of the photo opportunities you’re promised over the duration of this Christmas cruise!
4. Budget-friendly prices- You could reserve a table for your entire office without burning a hole in your company’s pocket. Everyone knows things are a lot pricier come holiday season, but these Christmas cruises are priced competitively, and also offer early-bird discounts for advance bookings!
5. Delicious buffet dinner- Indulge in a delectable array of dishes as part of the buffet, freshly prepared by professional chefs in the on board galleys. What’s a party without lip-smacking food?
6. All wrapped up in one- in true Christmas spirit! The all-inclusive Christmas party cruise takes you along on a 3-hour dinner cruise offering incredible views complete with a buffet dinner and drinks with no hidden costs!
While a Christmas Cruise is definitely our top recommendation for a corporate Christmas party, we’ve got two more ideas and holiday-party themes for you- complete with menu, decor and decoration tips!
1. Ugly Christmas Sweater Party
Fish those ugliest Christmas sweaters from the back of your closets and don them on for this annual party that’s sure to get real ugly!
Menu: With a theme that’s as fun as this, it makes sense to choose food and beverages that are quirky and creative! If you’re thinking of appetisers, drinks and dessert table, don’t hesitate to add a DIY mimosa stall! If you’re thinking of a full-fledged meal, catering for a buffet would work out wonderfully!
Decor: Keep it simple! Choose bright Christmas colours like red, gold and green to bring out the true hideousness of the sweaters your guests wear!
Entertainment: In addition to fun Christmas themed games and drunken carol singing, don’t forget to hand out an award to the ugliest sweater!
2. Winter Wonderland in Sunny Sydney
Perfect for those dreaming of a white Christmas while being subjected to the rising mercury in Sydney! This classic theme oozes with style and it has the ability to transport you to the picture-perfect Christmas scenes depicted in mainstream cinema and literature. A real showstopper, indeed!
Menu: A spiked punch with blue gatorade or some blue curacao is sure to have your guests pleased as punch. An icy slush rich in tropical flavours are sure to be appreciated in the Sydney summers too! For the menu, on the other hand, keep it classy with a nice seated-and-served dining extravaganza with complex flavours!
Decor: There’s a fine balance to thread here, use white and silver decorations without making your venue look too clinical. Opt for the right lighting and give attention to detail, it’s sure to go a long way. Pinterest is filled with DIY decor ideas for Winter Wonderland themed parties!
Entertainment: Set up a casino table, have a few festive games and a good ol’ gift exchange. Switch things up and hire performers for planned entertainment to get the party started!
‘Tis the season to be jolly, so celebrate your annual corporate Christmas party right with a Christmas cruise or a theme party!